`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Issue

RE: Trade Issue
(07-24-2013, 08:38 PM)tate31nym Wrote: I would appreciate being compensated for all this inconvenience though.
I would as well. It has been brought up many times in the past but it will NEVER happen.
(07-24-2013, 08:45 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: I completely understand my man. I used to be a member here in the good old days when we'd just link a self made website with the cards we had for trade with photos and links so everyone could see the card not just a generic version of the card.

Yes some people got ripped off, but lets be honest, I read about someone getting ripped off using the new system just about every other day. Not much has changed besides beckett is making money on it now.

I assume my post will be deleted just like the last time I said something about it....
As far as I'm concerned you didn't say anything that should be deleted. What you said is the truth. Plain and simple.

(07-24-2013, 07:16 PM)tate31nym Wrote: The whole thing reminds me of this.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SII-jhEd-a0
LOL I that is a good one too, but I thought it was going to be the priests smacking themselves in the head...
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(07-24-2013, 07:16 PM)tate31nym Wrote: The whole thing reminds me of this.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SII-jhEd-a0
Before I clicked on that I was thinking Fawlty Towers. Pretty close!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TES2kgPF4Wk
[Image: Bloomfield%2BRoad%2BPanoramic%2B2-1.jpg]

(07-25-2013, 04:44 AM)lynchy19 Wrote: Before I clicked on that I was thinking Fawlty Towers. Pretty close!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TES2kgPF4Wk
Ha! yes, nearly all of FT would apply. I was going to embed it but I forgot how.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFMpySg_UrM

Maybe this is how support feels about us.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I was able to get one trade off yesterday and now I can't access any others. I do like one of the changes but like stated above, every time they do an update it messes other things up. If I b!tch enough to Comcast I get a refund for any outages, I wonder if that would work here? I've been paying for their service for a long time and its getting to the point where I don't use it because its so damn frustrating.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(07-25-2013, 05:25 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I was able to get one trade off yesterday and now I can't access any others. I do like one of the changes but like stated above, every time they do an update it messes other things up. If I b!tch enough to Comcast I get a refund for any outages, I wonder if that would work here? I've been paying for their service for a long time and its getting to the point where I don't use it because its so damn frustrating.
Name another service you would be okay with doing that with? NONE.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

Yeah, this is real garbage anymore. Bring back the simple site of 2004 or something.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

Good news everyone! (said in my best professor farnsworth voice) My trades that were broken appear fixed and the org within trades appears to be functioning. Looks like the bugs are improving! (knock on wood)
However it would appear it is no longer bumping "wanted items" to the top of the list. That is unfortunate. But I prefer functionality to having them at the top. Hopefully they'll figure it out eventually.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I cant add in items that i recently added to my ORG..it says i dont have the selected item even though its showing..

so frustrating!!
[Image: arod.gif]