`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how much for national treasures?!

RE: how much for national treasures?!
very good point. my lcs, however, said that they got allocated more drastically than even this past year's football national treasures...so you may be looking at paying more than $600/pack...something closer to $650 to $700.

(08-01-2013, 01:58 PM)djohn Wrote: That can definitely be misleading, as this also means twice as many scrubs as usual. Let's say a typical rookie class is 60 players, and 5 of them are worth getting. So a double rookie class has 120 players, and 10 of them are worth getting. While the odds are technically still 1/12 that you hit a top rookie, there are twice as many scrub players to worry about hitting as well. I like the double rookie class in low and mid-range products, but it would be nice if the high end products stuck with just the TOP rookies.

Now, I dont buy wax. Not that I dont want to, but I always have to include atleast $40 shipping, and potential shipping, so I just stick to singles. But, NT would have been the last box id buy, for the reason of ~$600/box, and the cards have sticker autos. It's still a piece of cardboard with paint on it. Yes, you might get a logoman, but come on. For 600 smackaroos you should get on card autos....and a mini yoyo or something.
PC - Jeff Taylor #44 Charlotte Bobcats - 42/110 = 38%

Also looking for Jim Jackson autograph cards.

I love the giant patches and different dual/triple autos they have but I think I'm going to stay away from this. $600 is too much and yesterday I browsed ebay at things that have already sold and I'm not impressed with prices. The look of the cards are really cool. I'm torn. If I can get one for $500 I may do it but right now I'm staying away
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]