`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stasburg hope diamond

Stasburg hope diamond
Pulled this one a short while back......
[Image: hopedia1_zpsc07293b8.jpg]
comments welcomed....

RE: Stasburg hope diamond
Congrats
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Grats, those are cool looking for sure.

If it's for trade I'd be interested if you want to check my ORG. If it's not for trade, grats on the awesome PC pull - I never pull anything that cool of my PC guys lol

What made these different from the other diamond variations?
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(07-24-2013, 06:50 PM)cross4444 Wrote: What made these different from the other diamond variations?
They are serial numbered to 60
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

These are the ones that have a blue tint to them also. You can see the blueish tint on the lower part of this Strasburg pic and you can see the blue tint a little better on some of the COMC scans:

http://www.comc.com/Cards/Baseball/2011/...nniversary

Thanks for sharing and congrats on your pull. Started to collect this but it was 2 darn expensive (didn't really get that far). A couple of folks here were getting pretty close to completion a couple of months ago but haven't seen anything in a bit. Sorry about that....these are really nice looking and scans / photo's don't do them justice.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks for the comments...yes it's true pics don't do these cards any justice...this card is in immaculate condition...as usual from pack into a mag holder....

(07-25-2013, 12:06 PM)ty4orce Wrote: Thanks for the comments...yes it's true pics don't do these cards any justice...this card is in immaculate condition...as usual from pack into a mag holder....
IF you feel it's in said condition, you should send it in to Beckett for Grading.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!