Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Matt Garza finally traded to Rangers

Matt Garza finally traded to Rangers
http://espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/story/_/id...icago-cubs

sucks to trade Olt for a rent a player, esp. since we need hitting a hella lot more than pitching -.- But glad to get Grimm outta here Smile
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

RE: Matt Garza finally traded to Rangers
(07-22-2013, 04:55 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: http://espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/story/_/id...icago-cubs

sucks to trade Olt for a rent a player, esp. since we need hitting a hella lot more than pitching -.- But glad to get Grimm outta here Smile
Awesome....if your an A's or Angles fan! This was def. a junk for junk trade.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Sigh now I have to trade my olt and Edwards pc

I really do not like this deal at all and I might like it a lot less when the ptnl is named

Yeah, don't like the trade at all. I don't collect Olt but I was pleased when I pulled an auto of his recently - been following his progress and was hoping he'd come up big for the Rangers. Garza...meh.

It sounds to me like the Edwards kid in A ball was tearing it up. Maybe these guys will eventually pan out for the Cubs. God knows they need it!
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(07-22-2013, 08:41 PM)jdberia Wrote: It sounds to me like the Edwards kid in A ball was tearing it up. Maybe these guys will eventually pan out for the Cubs. God knows they need it!
Yup, he was in the recent baseball America hot sheet. Big kid with giant hands and talent....still long way off though

(07-22-2013, 08:41 PM)jdberia Wrote: It sounds to me like the Edwards kid in A ball was tearing it up. Maybe these guys will eventually pan out for the Cubs. God knows they need it!
yeah i think they got some good talent for an expiring contract, not to mention they still have 2 more players to name which isnt a huge deal but talent is deep in the rangers system , who knows what theyll get.
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

I was a little sad to see Garza go but I think Olt will fit well in the Cubs infield. Not sure about the others. I think I read somewhere that Texas wants to try to sign Garza for a few years instead of "renting" him for this playoff run.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

cubs absolutely shook the rangers. wow. garza is a #3 in the AL