`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
UD makes good on a replacement

UD makes good on a replacement
Several months ago ( 6 to be exact) I had busted a couple boxes of 2011 Sweet Spot. All in all the break was pretty good with the highlight being a AJ Green auto. Unfortunately, that card, and all the others in that pack, was damaged. So of course I contacted them for a replacement. 3 months later I contacted them since I had not received the card and was told that it had been shipped and delivered.... hmmm wonder who got it because it wasn't me.
Now, jump up to last week I had sent them a few more emails asking where the card was and after signing an affidavit that I had not received said card was told that were going to resend.

Finally today I get a package from them. In it contained a "pack of cards" to replace the entire pack that was damaged and in the middle of those cards just like they do I the packs was my replacement.

[Image: img334_zps0e7404af.jpg]

Hmmmm.... notice that is looks nothing like a Sweet Spot???? Oh well, I'm quite happy with it. Actually prefer it to the SS.

Thank for looking.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

RE: UD makes good on a replacement
That is a beautiful card! If you wanna move it let me know Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

thanks my friend. I may keep it a while and enjoy it, may even toss around the idea of grading it.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.

Well, at least it wasn't the $2 "replacement" that Topps sent another member for his Bernard Pierce redemption.

Nice card! What else did you get in the pack?

That's a beautiful card!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(07-18-2013, 09:24 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Well, at least it wasn't the $2 "replacement" that Topps sent another member for his Bernard Pierce redemption.

Nice card! What else did you get in the pack?
nothing but the base cards, all sweet spot though. :/
delone carter, Nathan enderle, greg salas, stefen wisniewski, kendall hunter, ronald johnson, armando allen

(07-18-2013, 09:48 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: nothing but the base cards, all sweet spot though. :/
delone carter, Nathan enderle, greg salas, stefen wisniewski, kendall hunter, ronald johnson, armando allen
Wait, so it was a sealed pack? Or they just made it look that way or something? Just curious, never got one of those before.

That is awesome! Id rather have the SP over the Sweet Spot. I would get it graded like u were thinking as most of them grade well from what ive seen!

Sweet spot was terrible that year for damaged cards. Just the way they packed them i guess, too much rattling around in the tins. I love sweet spot but didn't buy too many. Glad to hear that they made good on it though. I like that SPA auto
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(07-19-2013, 12:35 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Sweet spot was terrible that year for damaged cards. Just the way they packed them i guess, too much rattling around in the tins. I love sweet spot but didn't buy too many. Glad to hear that they made good on it though. I like that SPA auto
Plus the autos came out very thin on a lot of them, like they weren't using the right pen or something.