`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
A Letter to Our Members - July 17, 2013

RE: A Letter to Our Members - July 17, 2013
Love the updates I saw to Org when I logged in on Sunday. The color blocks make it a lot easier to make sure the item was marked correctly. Can't wait for the feature that uses our "wants" lists and finds sellers. Would be even better if it did that for people who have it maked for trade as well. Great updates!

Like it, It may be long but it lets us know whats really up.

After the updated trades had all of the starred matches listed first. Now matches are no longer listed at the beginning. Will this be coming back soon? This was a huge help.
Currently building: 2015 Topps S1/2/UP, 2016 Topps Series 1, 2016 Gypsy Queen
Super Collect Jeff Samardzija
PC: Frank Thomas, Andruw Jones, David Justice, Duke Basketball, Notre Dame Football

I agree -just noticed that today
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Great update and improvements.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

I liked the starred items showing at the top of the list, as well. Not sure why it went away...

On a related note, is there a targeted date for the arrival of MatchMaker? I think such a tool would prove to be invaluable to Beckett members and quite frankly it's easier to wait when you have a general idea when it'll be arriving.

Thanks!
2012 Allen & Ginter Mini Auto Set: 96/123 (78% Complete)
2012 A&G Framed Relic Set: Just need Gehrig, Clemente, and Aaron
2012 A&G Master, Mini Set Builder

(08-06-2013, 11:51 AM)tin8shusd Wrote: I liked the starred items showing at the top of the list, as well. Not sure why it went away...

On a related note, is there a targeted date for the arrival of MatchMaker? I think such a tool would prove to be invaluable to Beckett members and quite frankly it's easier to wait when you have a general idea when it'll be arriving.

Thanks!
+1. Completly agree.

Bill can we please get something in our organizer that highlights the cards that changes values up or down. I would like to know what my 16,000+ PC is doing and I dont have the time to look up every card every day.
I was trying to figure out the other day day what cards went down and what went up when I took a huge it. It took me some time to figure one card tanked 120.00 but that still leaves me wondering what card(s) tanked as well or in other instance what shot up like a rocket. You are able to show green highlight or red highlight with the search forum isnt there anyway you guys can link it up within our collections?
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]