Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Topps Replacement Good News
Thumbs Up 
Topps Replacement Good News
I bought a rack pack of Bowman and got, among other things, a purple Jeremy Maclin. The top of the card had the purple peeling away and it was pretty bad. I considered keeping it for my Maclin pc cause it really wasn't worth the money to ship it to Topps. I shipped it back anyway. I sent it to them on July 5th.

Saturday July 13th I received a card back. It was a Maclin Rainbow Purple! It is actually the first rainbow card I have seen.

Every time I have sent a damaged card in--granted it wasn't an auto or even a jersey, I have gotten cards back in less than 2 weeks.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

RE: Topps Replacement Good News
I just received my Bernard Pierce Finest replacements..Bowman Alshon Jeffery Auto Helmet card..and a Rueben Randle Auto Helmet card..Very impressed..
with scans

[Image: EBAYTOLIST56.jpg]
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Great!!!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(07-15-2013, 10:27 AM)gocardinals Wrote: I just received my Bernard Pierce Finest replacements..Bowman Alshon Jeffery Auto Helmet card..and a Rueben Randle Auto Helmet card..Very impressed..
with scans

[Image: EBAYTOLIST56.jpg]
maybe I should give them a call and get my replacement.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

you should..granted these are not auto jersey..but I believe both have good upside..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Kelly.... that's a nice replacement that they sent.

Gocards.... I have 3 Pierce redemptions I'm waiting on.... maybe I should have them replaced, but being in the Baltimore area I figured they would bring me better value... if I ever get them.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1