`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cechmanek collectors, I NEED HELP! Looking to buy`trade heavily in your favour!
07-14-2013, 07:03 AM
Cechmanek collectors, I NEED HELP! Looking to buy`trade heavily in your favour!
Looking for some help from current or past Roman Cechmanek (Flyers) collectors. I am desperately trying to complete an improbable task, which is a master set of 2000-01 Topps Gold Label. I am just 3 cards short!

If you happen to have a 2000-01 Topps Gold Label class 3 "GOLD" parallel # d / 33 (card #115) that you would be willing to sell or trade, PLEASE let me know.

I would gladly pay 2X high book for the card or trade 3 to 1 in your favour.

The other two cards I am short to complete my master set are from the same series and are also # d /33. They are: # 113 Matt Pettinger (Caps) and #114 Alexander Kharitonv (Tampa Bay). Obviously, the same offer stands for those two also.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: Cechmanek collectors, I NEED HELP! Looking to buy`trade heavily in your favour!
Just a heads up...you need to try & condense your threads & not make so many or a MOD could delete your threads for you. Everyone will have more than one want, but these 3 threads you have can be all put into one.

[Image: BennBanner.png]

Looking for Jamie Benn short prints from 09-10!

http://photobucket.com/BennHockey
http://photobucket.com/hockeytrades
07-14-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: Cechmanek collectors, I NEED HELP! Looking to buy`trade heavily in your favour!
(07-14-2013 11:56 AM)KrispX Wrote:  Just a heads up...you need to try & condense your threads & not make so many or a MOD could delete your threads for you. Everyone will have more than one want, but these 3 threads you have can be all put into one.

Thanks for the heads-up.