`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some recent stuff (Updated with link to Bucket)

Some recent stuff (Updated with link to Bucket)
*** BUCKET LINK IN POST #6 ***

Just a few nice things I've gotten in the past month. Wanted to share...

-2013 Redline McMurrat Blue Auto 01/10 (Door Number) - Thanks to Pretz on this one!
-2013 Redline Bowyer Red Auto 64/75
-2010 Press Pass Signings McMurray 23/25
-2010 Legends MM Irvan Auto 46/50
-2013 TM RS Lyons Auto 089/125
-2013 Ignite Ink McMurray Auto 06/75
-2012 TM RS Dufault Auto/RU 058/125
-1998 UD Winning Material Rusty (Piston Ring/FS)
-2007 Legends Owens RU 008/199 (TTM Pearson Auto on the RU) - Huge ups to Michael (Shelbysaleen) for this little gem!)

[Image: IMG_0070_zps535dadc5.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Some recent stuff
Nice pick-ups, that sure is a lot of Auto's, I am still at my one Racing auto Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

That is some sweet stuff, Jason! I have always wanted a piston ring RU card (along with a lugnut card)!!!
Also, it's about time that I got to see the JMac 01/10 AU. Big time congrats on that pick-up!
This thread really proves that you jumped into NAScards with both feet. (Not like I needed ANY convincing though)
I can't wait to see your next haul.

Thank you guys both. The kind words mean a lot coming from you two!

I got a super sweet deal on that Rusty Piston Ring and I was very excited to add it to the collection.

And as for jumping into NASCAR full throttle, yes, these past 6-7 months have been a great ride! Having been a NASCAR fan since watching Rusty and Irvan back when I was a kid, I'm not sure why I never derived from only collecting baseball? Who knows...but there's no time like the present to make up for it. And I feel I've done a pretty decent job in building a respectable collection in a fairly short amount of time.

Honestly, I have a lot more awesomeness I can share if I can get around to scanning everything. Would love to share it with you guys! Not too sure if the PBR is gonna motivate me tonight though, lol. Maybe tomorrow.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(07-13-2013, 12:12 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Thank you guys both. The kind words mean a lot coming from you two!

I got a super sweet deal on that Rusty Piston Ring and I was very excited to add it to the collection.

And as for jumping into NASCAR full throttle, yes, these past 6-7 months have been a great ride! Having been a NASCAR fan since watching Rusty and Irvan back when I was a kid, I'm not sure why I never derived from only collecting baseball? Who knows...but there's no time like the present to make up for it. And I feel I've done a pretty decent job in building a respectable collection in a fairly short amount of time.

Honestly, I have a lot more awesomeness I can share if I can get around to scanning everything. Would love to share it with you guys! Not too sure if the PBR is gonna motivate me tonight though, lol. Maybe tomorrow.
I'm sure Jerry (and everyone else) can understand that. I haven't had PBR in quite a while, but my Coors Banquet is telling me it is very close to bedtime! Big Grin

Well, I couldn't sleep. So I've been up adding all my RU & Autos from my Driver Collections to my Bucket. Guess the PBR did something? lol!

Please enjoy...I know I do!

http://s857.photobucket.com/user/mijahi/...t=3&page=1

-=-

RE: Some recent stuff (Updated with link to Bucket)
Yup the ring one is SWEET! I didn't even know they made those. I need to find one now!
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(07-13-2013, 04:25 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Well, I couldn't sleep. So I've been up adding all my RU & Autos from my Driver Collections to my Bucket. Guess the PBR did something? lol!

Please enjoy...I know I do!

http://s857.photobucket.com/user/mijahi/...t=3&page=1
-=-
It's pretty funny (to me) that your folder pics for Martin and Rusty are cards that I traded to you. Tongue

Nice stuff in those folders. Congrats, Jason. Your collection is really coming along and is full of nice cards!

RE: Some recent stuff (Updated with link to Bucket)
[Image: DaleJarrettWinningMaterial.jpg]

Picked this one up about 5 years ago. These are very unique.