`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball investigations

Baseball investigations
So with all the investigations with the whole biogenisis and everything how is that going to affect the card market. Do you think that baseball will finally come out and just say that these players even if they put up hall of fame numbers are ineligible. Hope not i am not an arod fan but his numbers are good, plus if they do it to these players what about bonds? sosa? McGwire?

RE: Baseball investigations
bonds will get in eventually. arod may never make it. we know exactly when bonds started using. with arod, with his repeated cheating, has probably been doing it since he started playing

mcgwire doesnt have the numbers to get into the HOF, especially since he juiced
same with sosa

card values wont go down for arod - they have already been hit. braun, however, might go down. some folks looked past his first time around wheen he got off on a technicality. 2nd time will hammer him

but overall, i think collectors have started to zone out steroid news.

Someday yes they will, but baseball is stubborn. 100 years later and the Black Sox players are still banned. Pete Rose arguably did less to deserve a ban and he won't see the HOF while still alive. Who knows.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

They will never make them ineligible. Plus you can ban people that never got caught even if we all think they did. I think both Bonds and McGwire will get in one day.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Regardless, Sosa and McGwire gave us one of the most exciting seasons in baseball history.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

I think they should let them juice up...baseball is more exciting to watch when more & more records are being broken....We've ALL watched a boring game & that is 3-4 hours of our lives we will never get back....
I say screw it....let them do what they want to get bigger, stronger, more powerful.....just imagine how much more exciting the games would be......imagine a sports game where EVERYONE has super human strength.....it would be like comic book heroes playing sports!!!!! however steroids still has not been linked to hand & eye coordination to even be able to hit the ball to begin with Wink OR make a league to where they are allowed to juice up & keep the ones who want to play clean in their own league then we can really see which one is more entertaining to watch !!!
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards