`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2002 Donruss Orig Samples Jeter Card

2002 Donruss Orig Samples Jeter Card
I was going thru some Jeter cards tonight not yet in org but checked a few prices. A 2002 Donruss Original Samples Jeter Card was in there but the OPG has no pricing? Whats the reason & any idea what value it may have?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: 2002 Donruss Orig Samples Jeter Card
I just did a search with the below three words and got four cards. Not certain if yours is in there but worth a try.

jeter sample originals

(07-09-2013, 11:34 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I just did a search with the below three words and got four cards. Not certain if yours is in there but worth a try.

jeter sample originals
You mean in the OPG? yes it is there, price is N/A... wasn't sure why no pricing was listed. I meant to word it that it was not in my org prior to going thru these cards.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,

Wow. That totally flew over my head. Time for some sleep...........

Only thing I could even find was one that didn't sell on a listing of around $9 on ebay. Good luck!

(07-09-2013, 11:46 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Wow. That totally flew over my head. Time for some sleep...........

Only thing I could even find was one that didn't sell on a listing of around $9 on ebay. Good luck!
Thanks for the time & info.. my original post made it appear that the card wasn't in the opg when I was referring the organizer. I had a feeling it was at best a $10.00 card but you never know.
Again, thanks.

The reason they aren't priced is probably because there is no way to tell exactly how many of those cards were released.'

Those cards were placed in the Beckett Baseball Magazine back in their heyday, and I believe that was the only way to obtain the sample cards, and,

since Beckett didn't just do a run of certain players, but released complete sets by inserting the individual cards in their Magazines, it would be hard to determine the entire production run.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(07-10-2013, 02:07 AM)shezdoni Wrote: The reason they aren't priced is probably because there is no way to tell exactly how many of those cards were released.'

Those cards were placed in the Beckett Baseball Magazine back in their heyday, and I believe that was the only way to obtain the sample cards, and,

since Beckett didn't just do a run of certain players, but released complete sets by inserting the individual cards in their Magazines, it would be hard to determine the entire production run.
Pricing isn't missing because of an indeterminate print run, but rather a lack of sales info. There are a lot of cards that pricing is missing, mostly because Beckett hasn't gotten feedback from their pricing team on every card ever made. Sometimes it's simply because it isn't a high priority for them to track that particular card, other times its because the card rarely ever sells.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(07-10-2013, 12:14 PM)djohn Wrote: Pricing isn't missing because of an indeterminate print run, but rather a lack of sales info. There are a lot of cards that pricing is missing, mostly because Beckett hasn't gotten feedback from their pricing team on every card ever made. Sometimes it's simply because it isn't a high priority for them to track that particular card, other times its because the card rarely ever sells.
+5,714
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!