`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Well, it happened again ... Barkley Mojo, after the fact!

Well, it happened again ... Barkley Mojo, after the fact!
OK, so this is like literally the fifth or sixth time this has happened to me.

Back when the 2013 stuff started rolling out, I really wanted a Matt Barkley auto, so I bought a Leaf Metal Draft one off the bay.

About a week later I pulled this:

[Image: MattyTrojanAuto_zps37378aa5.jpg]

Then, of course, the products with the players in their pro uniforms start rolling out, so just last night I bought a Prestige Barkley auto ... the seller has already shipped it, and it's on its way.

Today, not 24 hours later, I decide to go to the LCS for some supplies, and I decided to bust a box of Prestige.

I let the LCS owner pick it out as usual, and I didn't do that great — did hit a Dion Jordan auto/25, I guess that was the big one — so I decide to go for another box.

This time I picked it out myself (there were like 10 boxes left in the case!), and what did I pull ???

[Image: BarkleyEagles_zpsaf11f0c2.jpg]

Apparently it is not possible for me to pull an auto on my own unless I buy one first, LOL.
Bumpage for scan added!

RE: Well, it happened again ... Barkley Mojo, after the fact!
(07-08-2013, 06:28 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: OK, so this is like literally the fifth or sixth time this has happened to me.

Back when the 2013 stuff started rolling out, I really wanted a Matt Barkley auto, so I bought a Leaf Metal Draft one off the bay.

Then, of course, the products with the players in their pro uniforms start rolling out, so just last night I bought a Prestige Barkley auto ... the seller has already shipped it, and it's on its way.

Today, not 24 hours later, I decide to go to the LCS for some supplies, and I decided to bust a box of Prestige.

I let the LCS owner pick it out as usual, and I didn't do that great — did hit a Dion Jordan auto/25, I guess that was the big one — so I decide to go for another box.

This time I picked it out myself (there were like 10 boxes left in the case!), and what did I pull ???

Apparently it is not possible for me to pull an auto on my own unless I buy one first, LOL.
Bumpage for scan added!
if you get any extra barkley let me know first. i collect him as well
[Image: cowboys.jpg]
John Slitzer / MVSSportsCards
Always Collecting Dallas Cowboys Autoghaphs & All Hall Of Famers!!!

quick buy an andrew luck, rg3 (i have one for sale right now if you need it), and russell wilson auto!!!

So if I buy that Jordan off of you, next time I bust anything I will get a Jordan auto?? Sounds good to me!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(07-08-2013, 11:02 PM)kstjst Wrote: quick buy an andrew luck, rg3 (i have one for sale right now if you need it), and russell wilson auto!!!
I know, exactly. Thinking about a Puig auto these days. Guaranteed to hit it in another product a month later.
(07-08-2013, 11:10 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: So if I buy that Jordan off of you, next time I bust anything I will get a Jordan auto?? Sounds good to me!
Belated happy birthday to you, ma'am ... I actually thought about you when I pulled it.

I am in the market for a Geno Smith auto (Jets uni, no draft stuff) ... if you have one or can come up with one you've got first crack at it ... then it goes to the Dolphins guys on here!

btw...payback. your post was one of the posts that got me thinking about my post. :p

(07-08-2013, 06:28 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: OK, so this is like literally the fifth or sixth time this has happened to me.

Bumpage for scan added!

(07-09-2013, 01:28 AM)kstjst Wrote: btw...payback. your post was one of the posts that got me thinking about my post. :p
Well played, sir. Very well played.