`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Razz?

Razz?
What does this mean in sport cards box breaks? Just don't know.

RE: Razz?
only thing i could find:

A RAZZ break is a way for people to potentially participate in a box break for a much lower price. A predetermined number of razz spots are sold (in this case 100), and participants are entered into a list. You may buy as many razz spots as you like. This list is then imported to Random.Org and randomized 5 times. The top 30 people will receive a spot in the break, the rest receive nothing.

Random Teams following the Razz Selection

For the randomization process teams will be randomized 5 times, starting in alphabetical order. Participants will be also randomized 5 times from their slot positions. Both lists will be matched up to determine team selection. Team trading will be allowed for 5 minutes. Both parties involved must message me the trade by that time for it to be approved.

You can purchase spots via the Buy Now button above. Select your desired spot #s in the field just under your mailing address in the checkout process. You can also select quantity as well if you want multiple spots.

-----

as a side note: i might be wrong, but it sounds scammy

Shops in south jersey have them all the time. It keeps the kids out of buying boxes and gives the adults a chance to gamble on packs and teams.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

(07-06-2013, 07:14 PM)reagle beagle 37 Wrote: Shops in south jersey have them all the time. It keeps the kids out of buying boxes and gives the adults a chance to gamble on packs and teams.
Keeps the kids out? Well that just doesn't seem right.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

(07-06-2013, 06:10 PM)skywalkb Wrote: What does this mean in sport cards box breaks? Just don't know.
So, if I want to buy the Dodgers in a regular break, I could end up with nothing at all and be out money? Sounds more like the person running this type of break is making money and quite a few are losing. Scammy, sounds that way to me also. Kids are forgotten again.
Thanks

The last thing we need is any more ways to turn this hobby into a gambling outlet.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]