`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Cool Video Showing how to crack open a PSA & BGS case

RE: Cool Video Showing how to crack open a PSA & BGS case
(07-08-2013, 09:00 AM)coachlew10 Wrote: No maybe about it. Unethical, absolutely, no question about it, terrible practice. Borders on theft.
-1. It is not theft imo. Borders on unethical but if you state the card accurately to the best of your ability your fine. Everyone on ebay expects perfect cards with every purchase. Every once in a while you will buy a perfect card but when they are raw you never know.

(07-07-2013, 07:01 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: OT but what's up with the "beard update" videos?! Lol I damn near spit my water all over the laptop when I saw that
Ha. why did you almost spit your water on your laptop when you saw the beard update video?

I will say this, I am collecting a rare raw set of 98 precious metals.. I had a 9.5 bgs Andrew Jones gold which I just cracked so it matched my other cards. Not because I am being unethical but because to find another one of these cards is nearly impossible, I'm just sayin'

WoW, glad I have a bandsaw where you just set up the fence to right below the paper tag and start sending them thru...done two this way and I betcha its the safest for the cards....a buddy of mine resends cards in to be regraded by the same company and 9 times out of 10 gets higher grades.

good ive had 2 graded Terrell owens cards that I do NOT want in a slab named after "ikon" so I cracked them open.. this was very helpful,thank you

I think everyone is making this too big of a deal than it needs to be... no one ever knows what they buy whether its been graded or not.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(07-09-2013, 12:06 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: good ive had 2 graded Terrell owens cards that I do NOT want in a slab named after "ikon" so I cracked them open.. this was very helpful,thank you

I think everyone is making this too big of a deal than it needs to be... no one ever knows what they buy whether its been graded or not.
Your welcome always trying to help people in the hobby

I sent in a Michael Jordan 1989-1990 Fleer Card and was disappointed on the Grade. I didn't check the edges, but the card was Centered Nice with Sharp Corners. It came back a ( 5 ). It had alot of those white fuzzys on the edge from being cut with a dull blade I guess. I might break it out of the slab some day to see I can razor cut the fuzzys off. It would be better than a (5 )

Thanks for the vid!! lol
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10