Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
subscription help

subscription help
Hey Gang,

Haven't been on here in a while. Can anyone tell me why I can't see any prices for hockey stuff and Beckett is telling me I don't have any subscriptions when I just got an e-mail yesterday from Paypal that I made a payment to Beckett?
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

RE: subscription help
That is an odd one, Vad. I will send this request forward to the Admin staff and it should be taken care of very quickly. If you want to call Customer Service to see if you can get it handled yourself, it would definitely be faster. The number is (972) 991-6657. You will be rerouted to a call center, but I have had luck with them in the past. Let me know what you would like to do and I will get on it.

Randi

Same for me yesterday Randi, ill check if mines updated in my lunch break.
***edit*** just checked then, mines stil not subscribed, and I had paypal deduct $9US 2 days ago? Not exactly convenient for me to call from Australia either haha, so if you coukd ask, that'd be great? Thanks. And thanks for bringing it up Vadim, saved me making a thread haha.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

I have sent an email to the Admin Staff, so hopefully this issue will be resolved for the two of you very quickly. Best wishes, guys!

Randi

(07-10-2013, 05:54 PM)rayeates Wrote: I have sent an email to the Admin Staff, so hopefully this issue will be resolved for the two of you very quickly. Best wishes, guys!

Randi
Thanks mate.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Hi hockeyvadim - I checked your account and you still have your hockey OPG subscription. When searching I am able to see hockey pricing. Can you try it again and let me know what happens? When you go to My Account and your Subscriptions tab, do you still see your subscription details there?

Thanks,
Traci

Hi nemesis77777- I checked your account and it doesn't appear that the auto-renew occurred. I'm going to PM you with some details and we'll see if we can figure this out.

Thanks,
Traci

I called help desk yesterday. They gave me a lame excuse as usual. Something about PayPal not officially sending payments. The guy said that he did in fact see a pending payment so he manually extended my subscription.
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]