`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need Help!!!

Need Help!!!
Has anyone ever dealt with otrcomics on Ebay? I ask because last night I won an auction for a pre-sale case of 2012-13 NT Basketball (I know its Basketball) for a super cheap price. Just wondering why there weren't more bids on it, don't want to get scammed for that kind of money. Let me know, Thanks
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

RE: Need Help!!!
When does it release? If its longer than 45 days then you will be outside your refund limit and are likely never to see the case.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

What's their feedback look like? If they have 10,000 positives and relatively few negatives, then you should be fine. I've found that there are times that I luck out and get something REALLY cheap, like an Aaron Rodgers 2005 Throwback Threads Hoggs Auto I got for 130 bucks, or a Casey Hayward Black auto for 4 bucks shipped. Sometimes it just comes down to maybe you were the only person who wanted that case at the time that it was running. Or, if they have low feedback, sometimes people don't want to take the risk of buying from someone that has less than 300 positives without a negative.

Looks like otrcomics has one neutral, no negatives, and 300 positives. I think you lucked out and got a good deal! (I just looked them up Smile lol)

The release date it July 31st but you know that it could get pushed back. The guy has a 374 rating with no negatives and has been a member since 2002 it says. One thing that does bother me is that in his rating profile it shows that in the last 12 months he has 724 positive feedbacks but his rating next to his name in () only says 374, never seen that before. He does have a statement in the auction that says per Ebay rules if the item is not released in 30 days from end of auction that a refund can be requested. I think everything is on the up and up but even though I got a steal on it it's still a lot of money. Back in 2003 I bought a presale case of 2003 Contenders and the guy never sent it, the only thing that saved me was that I paid with my credit card so the credit card refunded my money.
Also most of his feedback is from the last few months.

(07-01-2013, 09:38 AM)s1020 Wrote: One thing that does bother me is that in his rating profile it shows that in the last 12 months he has 724 positive feedbacks but his rating next to his name in () only says 374, never seen that before.
that just means a buyer (buyers) left multiple feedbacks for him in a 1 week period. you dont get credit in your feedback score for the same customer multiple times in a short times span, if a customer leaves a positive in july, and then again in august, that would count as 2 in in overall feedback score

I just got scammed on a case pre-order by otrcomics. Ebay informed me they can't do anything. His account is now gone. I wish I would have found this post sooner!

(10-19-2013, 02:49 PM)gambit420 Wrote: I just got scammed on a case pre-order by otrcomics. Ebay informed me they can't do anything. His account is now gone. I wish I would have found this post sooner!
Not to be rude but take an hour or so to learn the service you are using. Sooooo many people dont know what they can and cant do because they dont read the TOS. Find out what you're protected for and what is the best way to be protected. None of them are fail proof as all can be exploited but learn the best route for what you need. Contact your bank and/or credit card company to find out what your rights are if Paypal wont help you.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(10-19-2013, 03:07 PM)branesergen Wrote: Not to be rude but take an hour or so to learn the service you are using. Sooooo many people dont know what they can and cant do because they dont read the TOS. Find out what you're protected for and what is the best way to be protected. None of them are fail proof as all can be exploited but learn the best route for what you need. Contact your bank and/or credit card company to find out what your rights are if Paypal wont help you.
Sorry to hear that, the case I ordered from them came on time without an issue. Also I remember they do have a store in Ft Lauderdale if I remember correctly, google it and find their phone # and call them. Thats what I did before I ordered my case. I hope this helps.