`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Please keep Darren Daulton In Your Thoughts

RE: Please keep Darren Daulton In Your Thoughts
Dude is a waste, phill. Don't even worry about feeding him.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

(06-28-2013, 07:47 AM)reagle beagle 37 Wrote: Dude is a waste, phill. Don't even worry about feeding him.
I'm done. I said what I needed to.

Shezdoni so far is my least favorite person on these boards. Grow up and quit being the forum *****

Posting an opinion that is different than everyone else's is not trolling.

The people that like to call other posters names and hurl insults at people that don't think like they do? Well, that's another story.

Hoping a man does not recover from a brain tumor may not be trolling, but it sure is a cowardly, classless, and scumbag thing to do. Honestly, if forced, I'd rather be a troll than any of those other things. Can you tell me you think differently than that?

(06-28-2013, 03:35 PM)reagle beagle 37 Wrote: Hoping a man does not recover from a brain tumor may not be trolling, but it sure is a cowardly, classless, and scumbag thing to do. Honestly, if forced, I'd rather be a troll than any of those other things. Can you tell me you think differently than that?
However, shezdoni never said anything remotely close to hoping he would not recover. Nobody in this thread has.

Get it right, will you. Whatever.

Respect the bro who may die ...

[Image: DarrenDaulton3.jpg]

[Image: DarrenDaulton2.jpg]

[Image: DarrenDaulton.jpg]

[Image: Topps91DSDarrenDaulton.jpg]

NONE ARE FOR TRADE. RESPECT./

(06-28-2013, 07:29 AM)shezdoni Wrote: yea, right, he himself claimed to be the drug lord of Sports, he is everything that Players SHOULD NOT be......

He played High more times than he played sober....
Wow shez, you are unreal. Get a grip on reality. I bet you also think that Odin Lloyd "had it coming to him" from Hernandez.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

(06-28-2013, 06:57 PM)reagle beagle 37 Wrote: Get it right, will you. Whatever.

Respect the bro who may die ...

NONE ARE FOR TRADE. RESPECT./
So your saying that you respect a man that admits to cheating,and abuses his wife?

I thought you were better than that.

Yes, he did admit to cheating, he admitted to using steroids, as well as other drugs, and he was arrested for abusing his wife.

I never once said I hoped he did not recover from his tumors, and my original posts was a comment on phillies816, saying that ALL the other players should be like him, When all the other players, and men in general SHOULD NOT be like.

Darren Daulton is someone that you hope and pray that your children do not grow up to be like, or hero worship

Quote:cowardly, classless, and scumbag thing to do

to me any man that abuses their wife or any other woman is a cowardly, classless scumbag, and the same goes for any man that stands aside and allows another man to abuse a woman falls in the same category

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

AMEN!! Daulton's brain surgery was a success!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!