`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday tradables ....

Mailday tradables ....
recieved a card in the mail today from a trade i made on another site. As the guy had completely forgotten to mail the card and was late getting it out he sent me some extra's to make up for it. The card i got was 2012-13 Elite Back to the future Jerseys Jeff Green. The extras - 2009-10 Upper Deck 3d Stars Kevin Durant, 2011-12 Panini Gold Standard Black Gold Threads Dwight Howard and 2012-13 Panini Select Damien Lillard RC!!

I'm keeping the dwight but have put my 2009-10 Rookies and Stars Gold materials Dwight howard into my organise for trade (both have the same color swatch, but the newie is Gold Standard!!!). I've also added the Lillard RC to organise for trade. If any interest, send me an offer and we'll see what we can do.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: Mailday tradables ....
I am not interested but that dude hooked it up!

Did you ever get the Panini singles that I sent out to you by any chance?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: Mailday tradables ....
not yet, Jmarch. It usually takes anywhere from a week to two weeks for mail to arrive here from the states. Longest it has ever taken was almost three weeks.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.