congratulations man.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

RE: OT: She said yes!!!
congrats..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Congrats man!!!! I guess your card buying days are finally over!! LOL Just kidding,,,,,,I hope!!!
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

Where did you do it? Titlow Park has an amazing sunset view and that would have been romantic. Of course Sunnyside and Steilacoom both have *magical* waterfront-propose-to-me ambience...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Congrads you should have lots of luck. Take it from me after almost 13 years minus 2 days (or my second daughters 10th birthday today) it is the best thing to ever happen to you

Thanks everybody!!! Im one lucky guy, shes quite the catch! Lol. Still cant get the smile off of my face!

Kelly - I actually did it down on Ruston Way at a small pier by The Lobster Shop restaurant. The weather wasnt the best but it actually stopped raining right before I did it which was nice and it made for some pretty cool looking pictures! Smile

This one is my favorite

[Image: IMG950314_zps28dbcfbb.jpg]
And my collecting definitely isn't going to stop lol, she is actually pretty cool about me collecting. She collects a little also. As long as I'm making money, she has no complaints lol.
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Man you weren't kidding when you said OT. Congrats
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Congrats, hope you two are very happy together.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Congrats! Although probably the one and only time she'll be OK with you faking anything, LOL!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Awesome, and a nice place to walk when it ain't mobbed by people-which it looks like it wasn't
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]