`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Loop!!!

Loop!!!
I just bought a 40x 25mm loop or jewelers magnifying glass with a led light because I have a few cards that I have been thinking about sending in to get graded. This thing is off the hook!! You can see everything, every detail. Cant wait to send in a few of these to see what grade I get based on how good they look with the loop. Does anyone know what kind or how powerful a magnifying glass beckett uses?
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

RE: Loop!!!
(06-25-2013, 08:56 AM)s1020 Wrote: I just bought a 40x 25mm loop or jewelers magnifying glass with a led light because I have a few cards that I have been thinking about sending in to get graded. This thing is off the hook!! You can see everything, every detail. Cant wait to send in a few of these to see what grade I get based on how good they look with the loop. Does anyone know what kind or how powerful a magnifying glass beckett uses?
Where did you get that thing, and how much did it cost? I have checked with our local Wal-Mart, but can't find anything I really like. I am wanting to get into grading cards. But don't want to waste my money on cards that will come back like 6s, 7s, 8s. If I'm paying $15-$20 per card, then I don't want anything less than a 9, unless it's vintage.

Thanks.

RE: Loop!!!
(06-25-2013, 09:15 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Where did you get that thing, and how much did it cost? I have checked with our local Wal-Mart, but can't find anything I really like. I am wanting to get into grading cards. But don't want to waste my money on cards that will come back like 6s, 7s, 8s. If I'm paying $15-$20 per card, then I don't want anything less than a 9, unless it's vintage.

Thanks.

I got it for $2.99 and free shipping on ebay!! It came from China but still got to me in about a week. The thing works great.
here's a link to the same item and seller. (not me)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-40x-25mm-Gla...51ae2275b0

[Image: vBmHxKD.png]