`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S2 Trades

S2 Trades
I have all my base/inserts added to my organize that I pulled from about 6 retail rack packs. The Chasing History Holofoils, Wal-Mart Blues, and World Baseball Classics cards were not in the database yet however. Everything else should be listed and good to go. If you need any of the others, just let me know and we can still work something out. I'd like to trade for Cardinals stuff that I need from S2, but I'm open to just about anything Cardinals that I don't have.

RE: S2 Trades
any Cano?
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(06-22-2013, 07:51 PM)mjanooz Wrote: any Cano?
Nope, nothing of him.

Anyone else need some S2 and want to get a deal done before I have to go to work tonight?

Also have these to trade that aren't in the datebase yet:

Chasing History Holofoil:
CH53 J. Weaver
CH58 R. Henderson
CH61 D. Price
CH64 M. Trout
CH67 S. Strasburg
CH68 J. Smoltz
CH90 P. Fielder
CH94 T. Cobb
CH96 D. Bundy
CH97 T. Tulowitzki

World Baseball Classic:
WBC1 J. Reyes
WBC2 A. Rizzo
WBC8 J. Morneau

im trying for the blue set. could you check me to see if I have anything you'd want for them? Thanks!!

(06-23-2013, 10:08 AM)decriscio619 Wrote: im trying for the blue set. could you check me to see if I have anything you'd want for them? Thanks!!
Offer Sent..

(06-23-2013, 10:08 AM)decriscio619 Wrote: im trying for the blue set. could you check me to see if I have anything you'd want for them? Thanks!!
Thanks for the deal!

Everything completed so far today has already been dropped in the mailbox....I also ran out of bubble mailers with the trades I have completed today, so I went out and picked up a new 10-pack. So if there is anyone else that can use some series two stuff feel free to send me an offer. I'm simple to trade with as long as you have some Cardinals cards! Everything completed tonight will be dropped in the mail on my way to work tonight!