Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 SPx FlashBack Fabrics Question

2011-12 SPx FlashBack Fabrics Question
Hello everyone,

I am trying to complete the 2011-12 SPx FlashBack Fabrics set and I thought I was down to just 5 (Pronger, Bossy, Lafleur, Crosby, and Gretzky) until today when I was doing a Google image search and came across what looks like a Patrick Roy FlashBack Fabrics in a Colorado uniform. I have the Montreal one but have never seen the Colorado one before. Does this card actually exist? Is it a variation of the Montreal card? Thanks for your help Beckett community!

RE: 2011-12 SPx FlashBack Fabrics Question
I can see what you were looking at, but I cannot answer your question. It might be that Upper Deck released that photo as a prototype, but changed their minds before printing. The only ones that I can find are the Montreal Canadiens' ones.

Randi

Thanks Randi, if it does exist, I would love to have it. I just hope I can find my missing 5 sometime soon.

That Roy is from Upper Deck sell sheet for the product. Everything that was on it did not look like it when the product came out.

Thanks for the information hckydv7. Now I know I won't have to chase another card.

what hckydv7 said for sure
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Update, scored the Gretzky recently. Still looking for Pronger, Bossy, Lafleur and Crosby. Let me know if you see any. Thanks!