`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repacked Products

Repacked Products
Before I start, I know some people have had individually bad experiences with single boxes of Superboxes from Sbaycards but I am talking specifically about cases. Superboxes, as with most repackaged products, has major case hits which tend to signifigantly bring up the value of the product. I completely agree that single Superboxes are a total waste of money but if you watch even a handful of case breaks on youtube, I think you will have a slightly different view.

I think you either love repacked stuff or you hate it. I am a gambler so I happen to love it.

With that said, I have an affinity towards repackaged products and would like to hear peoples experiences with cases. Also, I would like to see how people rank the major products (Prospect Rush, Leaf Best of, Superbox, and Heroes of Sports).

Also, does anyone know if Heroes of Sports is coming out with a second release?

RE: Repacked Products
Damn, I thought this would be a retail repack thread. I freaking love those! $5 for junk wax sounds silly... and it is... but I don't care.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

lol... I think those are pretty good value too but not exactly what I had in mind.

I wish I could understand what you are saying but it looks like you are typing in a different language to me.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Hmmm... I reread what I wrote and it seems pretty straight forward. I guess it could be confusing if you aren't familiar with what repackaged products are but the writing itself is pretty clear.

Repackaged products like Heroes of Sports and Leaf Best of Baseball are products that essentially take existing cards on the market and put them in packs. So a pack of Best of Baseball could include a vintage cards and/or a Bowman Chrome card. It's usually mid-high end stuff. No commons. And usually only 1-3 cards per pack/box. Best of Baseball and Prospect Rush include only graded cards (I think). Watch some of the breaks on youtube to get more familiar with the product. Hope that clears things up.