Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Official Introduction
Smile 
An Official Introduction
Hello, I've been browsing the boards for some time now and I thought an official introduction was long overdue. I'm 28 years old and when I was a young teen I was quite an avid collector. I had thousands upon thousands of cards, sets, etc... When I turned 18 I sold it all for a measly 400 dollars. Now I'm looking to get back into collecting and this place has been a wealth of information, the collecting game has changed a bit hehe. Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks for letting me be a part of the boards and I hope to get some trades going in the future once I build up a good collecting base to start with Smile

RE: An Official Introduction
Welcome to the boards! There are a lot of people here who are very knowledgable so feel free to ask questions. Once you get your org up and running let me know if you have any Helton I need! Thanks - Dale
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Welcome and good luck to you! Best thing to do in my opinion is buy some base lots from people and grab a few low end boxes so you can start building your collection. Get something to work with and go from there. When I started again i bought a few boxes of topps 2010 and now I have an amazing collection! You will find people sell base lots quite a bit for dirt cheap. If your not interested in base (common cards) then get ready to spend a lot of cash on the big boys lol
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Welcome.

Welcome!
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

welcome
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Welcome! 400 bucks isn't too bad at 18. If it was 80's-90's cards you made out like a bandit...

Welcome and good luck! There are alot of great people here with a wealth of knowledge (and pretty cool cards and ideas)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Welcome to Beckett
Like the posters before me there is alot of knowledge here and we are glad to share what we know. Except for the few old soreheads that every site and LCS has Smile
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Be sure to visit beckett.com/news daily for all the latest.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)