Richard Hamilton

New Standard
Lamar Odom
Tim Duncan

Class 2 gold labels
Shawn Marion
Lamar Odom

Class 3 Red Label
Matt Harping /25- If this was ANYONE but Matt Harpring this would be great. Still a nice low numbered insert with a decent BV.

I think I did well here.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 1999-00 TOpps Gold Label Box Break
Hey I notice you break a lot of 99-00 products from this random LCS with the old wax. Does he have any series two 99-00 Finest? There are like 5-6 Richmonds I need in just that series. It's kinda crazy. I picked up the box office draws refractors on the bay and when I searched I was stunned how many more I need just in that series of that product!

Anyways, if he has any PLMK. They go for around $75-$90 on the 'bay so if they're cheap enough that you could get a box or two to me for $75 each delivered, I'd be game!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Don't suppose you pulled any Class 2 or 3 Olowokandis? I still need all three of his Black labels and the Class 2 and 3 base cards. I really liked that product, nice looking base cards and the Class 3 Red Labels look really nice. I know an overseas guy who is putting the Red Label set together. If he needs it, he would probably pay generously for it.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Really? Can you find out if he needs the scrub that I got? As for the kandy man,I just got the base I believe.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

you pull any vince carter??

Very nice Mourning. I did obtain a Kobe in a trade you may be interested in.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK