`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Route 66

OT: Route 66
So I just sent my 2013 Challenger into the shop to get a bunch of customization. I'm converting it to a convertible, new custom paint, and a new hood with a small blower. Also having some performance upgrades done also. The works. It's going to be amazing... I hope.

So I was thinking today that I might take some vacation next year and travel the original route 66 from California to Chicago. Has anyone ever done this or done chunks of route 66? I know you can just take highway 40 but I prefer to do the original even if it take a bit more time. Haven't decided if I am going to take my dog or not. She does very well on long road trips but I am guessing 3 weeks in a car would be a bit tough for her.

Any advice, tips, must sees, etc?

If you have done it, did you camp or stay in hotels? Is camping readily available along the route? Is 3 weeks enough time if I want to take my time and see things?

I'm just starting my research but I'm pretty excited.

RE: OT: Route 66
I haven't been down that route but from what i hear, its full of old and odd places
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]