`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whatever happened to the "checklist"......
06-17-2013, 05:40 PM
Whatever happened to the "checklist"......
Years ago, I remember being able to print off a checklist (player or set) from this website, but I no longer see that as an option any more. Will this feature ever be brought back? It is a great help to us player collectors.

Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefa...t=6&page=1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: Whatever happened to the "checklist"......
The Checklists still exist for players and sets. If you search for Tom Brady-or any other player-you will have to click on the name that you see first (Brady, Tom). Scroll down a bit and hit the green circle with the check mark in it.

As for the sets, same deal. A search for 2012 Topps Magic turns up all of the cards, but you can click on the set's listing and hit the icon that shows a piece of paper with a check mark on it. Either of these checklists are in printer-friendly format to make things easier. Hope that this helps!

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
06-17-2013, 06:39 PM
Thank you. I never knew about that way of searching. This will make it much easier for me to track the cards I need for my PC's.

Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.

06-18-2013, 04:25 AM
(06-17-2013 06:39 PM)ftballcardz Wrote:  Thank you. I never knew about that way of searching. This will make it much easier for me to track the cards I need for my PC's.

Not a problem! If there is anything else that I can give you a hand with, just let me know. Best wishes!

Randi

Photobucket
06-18-2013, 11:20 AM
One thing I have found that is extremely annoying when printing lists in Organize is that the order becomes totally jumbled and doesn't resemble the screen pages in Organize. I've had to rely on other websites in order to print a checklist that is in a decent order since a certain subset within a set may end on many different pages when printing a set in Organize.
06-18-2013, 11:29 AM
(06-18-2013 11:20 AM)savefenway Wrote:  One thing I have found that is extremely annoying when printing lists in Organize is that the order becomes totally jumbled and doesn't resemble the screen pages in Organize. I've had to rely on other websites in order to print a checklist that is in a decent order since a certain subset within a set may end on many different pages when printing a set in Organize.

Unfortunately that is not something that I can help with. You can post this concern on the Site Suggestions Forum and hopefully it will get through. It is a general thing that they are looking to rectify overall (Org., checklists, etc.), so there is a good chance that it has been referenced already.

Randi

Photobucket
06-19-2013, 08:45 PM
(06-18-2013 11:29 AM)rayeates Wrote:  Unfortunately that is not something that I can help with. You can post this concern on the Site Suggestions Forum and hopefully it will get through. It is a general thing that they are looking to rectify overall (Org., checklists, etc.), so there is a good chance that it has been referenced already.

Randi

Im new to the site and want to find and print a card checklist for my favorite player. When I click on the player it sends me to a subscription page. Do I have to subscribe to print out a one player checklist?
06-20-2013, 04:39 AM
(06-19-2013 08:45 PM)original24 Wrote:  Im new to the site and want to find and print a card checklist for my favorite player. When I click on the player it sends me to a subscription page. Do I have to subscribe to print out a one player checklist?

yes

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

06-20-2013, 04:04 PM
(06-20-2013 04:39 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  yes

Ok, thanks for the info!
06-22-2013, 08:02 PM
(06-18-2013 11:29 AM)rayeates Wrote:  Unfortunately that is not something that I can help with. You can post this concern on the Site Suggestions Forum and hopefully it will get through. It is a general thing that they are looking to rectify overall (Org., checklists, etc.), so there is a good chance that it has been referenced already.

Randi

Question, when they are looking over the overall process, are they going to make available the ability to narrow down a players checklist.
For example...I select Raymond Berry, but I don't want a complete list of all 521 cards, I just want the 177 autographs.

Your thoughts.