`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Topps screw me?

RE: Did Topps screw me?
I'll trade you an Aaron Crow auto (bowman, or Bowman sterling. I believe i have both) for it, if you're unhappy about the change.
But personally, I think you did better on the replacement. Gary Carter ...It's a Met card that I'd proudly own.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I would agree with you if it were part of an actual set and if it were on card.

(06-18-2013, 01:03 AM)jstbuch Wrote: I would agree with you if it were part of an actual set and if it were on card.
Good points but still way better than Crow. I'd be happy with the replacement and just move on.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Being that I am a big Gary Carter collector, I will take the Gary Carter auto off your hands if you want to trade it.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I didnt read all the post, but Im saying I would take the Carter over the Crow.
Be lucjy you even got something in the mail lol. They wont even answer my calls,emails.
How long did you have to wait?

The Crow is not worth anything but a few bucks..Gary Carter is a Hall of Famer..I think there is no question you did fine...
[Image: arod.gif]

Can't believe we are even discussing this ...
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

Carter is a deceased Hall of Famer. I think it's an upgrade.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

(06-18-2013, 07:22 PM)chrisolds Wrote: Carter is a deceased Hall of Famer. I think it's an upgrade.
Are you lost....LOL. Don't see you here often (or at least post).

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

But now I am found.

Be sure to check out our Box Busters Live tomorrow (weds) for 2013 Topps Series 2 ... live video chat and Q&A as we rip a few boxes and give a few away. Beckett.com/news at 1 p.m. Central
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)