Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1995-96 Ultra S2 box break
Tongue 
1995-96 Ultra S2 box break
Today I received a box of 1995-96 Fleer Ultra Series 2 that I had bought off the bay. My first box in a looooong while.

Of course I didn't expect too much of it value-wise, but it was good fun seeing these old names of 90's players again.

Because of the finishing of the cards and their now advanced age, they all stuck together which caused for some chipping here and there but overall they looked quite good.

I ended up being 4 cards shy from completing the set, unfortunately one of which was the Rasheed Wallace rookie.

I did pull a Scoring Kings hot pack and the MJ looks great

Many of the others cards I got double and the vast majority will be for trade, probably marked so in my Organize later today.

Here's a video recapping the hits...

...and here's the full break

RE: 1995-96 Ultra S2 box break
Sweet scoring kings hot pack.

I broke a box of this about a year ago and got a scoring kings hot pack as well! It was actually the first pack of the entire box so the rest of the box was rather anticlimactic, but it was still cool. Great stuff!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Nice mj
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

great stuff. i loved ultra back in the day. the inserts were always so cool (for a few years anyway, then it seemed like they mailed it in...). i like how panini is starting to make cool inserts again like shattered, treads, raining 3s, etc...