`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling all TTMers ???? questions ???? address website 2nd page

RE: Calling all TTMers ???? questions ????
(06-14-2013, 07:47 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: I have been putting aside a lot of Tigers dupes of retired players and want to send some out this summer (some of my childhood favourites Like Chet Lemon, Larry Herndon etc...) and find these tips very useful. that being said what is the protocol for return envelope. I would assume it is a must. My problem is the postage. Being in Canada I can't get US stamps to place on the return envelopes Sad. Likewise how much postage would I put on? If anyone knows the answer for a standard letter from US to Canada LMK. Also, any volunteers to go out and buy me a couple of books of stamps and send 'em to me I'll paypal you the cost. Pretty Please?
I could possibly help ya, like how many are you looking for?

[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

RE: Calling all TTMers ???? questions ????
(06-15-2013, 08:11 AM)totally sports Wrote: I could possibly help ya, like how many are you looking for?
Sending you a PM. Thanks!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: Calling all TTMers ???? questions ???? address website last page
I do a lot of TTMing. I use SCF for most of my addresses just because it is much easier to search. While doing some IP graphing, someone told me about sportscollectors.net. I checked it out and it's not bad, but SCF is better. I do plan of purchasing the year membership for only $15, so maybe it will be a lot better then.
Adam Dunn Collector

RE: Calling all TTMers ???? questions ???? address website last page
(06-17-2013, 10:35 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: I do a lot of TTMing. I use SCF for most of my addresses just because it is much easier to search. While doing some IP graphing, someone told me about sportscollectors.net. I checked it out and it's not bad, but SCF is better. I do plan of purchasing the year membership for only $15, so maybe it will be a lot better then.
thanks for the info!!