`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT- Kidd-what jersey does he wear in HOF??

OT- Kidd-what jersey does he wear in HOF??
He spent what 5 years with suns, 7 with nets and 6 with dallas i think? went to playoffs most with nets and now coaching there so is it nets??

any other ideas??
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

RE: OT- Kidd-what jersey does he wear in HOF??
I always think of the Nets when I think of Kidd
[Image: arod.gif]

I would think Dallas, that was the team he came into the league with, and the team he won his only Championship with. I was just really getting into collecting during the 94-95 season and was always a fan of the big 3 from that year Robinson, Kidd, and Hill.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(06-13-2013, 04:41 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: I would think Dallas, that was the team he came into the league with, and the team he won his only Championship with. I was just really getting into collecting during the 94-95 season and was always a fan of the big 3 from that year Robinson, Kidd, and Hill.
I was thinking the same thing, mainly because of the title.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I read the question and immediately thought of NJ, mostly because he was mainly responsible for dogging my Celtics out of the playoffs when Pierce and Walker were together and partly because this freaking dude made Kerry Kittles, RIchard Jefferson and Kenyon Martin serviceable. I suppose I could see Dallas too though.
Either way, when you really think about how good this guy has been over his career....its amazing. First ballet all the way. Considering the entire body of work this guy is in the top 10 PGs in the history of the NBA, perhaps even the top five(I am 31 so even Magic was a little before my time).
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(06-13-2013, 04:41 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: I would think Dallas, that was the team he came into the league with, and the team he won his only Championship with. I was just really getting into collecting during the 94-95 season and was always a fan of the big 3 from that year Robinson, Kidd, and Hill.
+1, greatest accomplishment and original team ... the All-Star selection are nice and what not, but these seem to be the best reasons to go with the Mavs.

My guess Dallas - though he should be in with all the jerseys he's worn. No doubt both Dallas and New jersey will retire his number 5 though.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

You guys know you dont "wear jerseys" into the Hall of Fame right? Not like caps for baseball.

[Image: IMG_4500.JPG]
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

nope. i had no clue! but man i hope they show more than just a pic of each player as you show above? man i was expecting a player with a jersey, some pictures, maybe some shoes and a head statue? if this is it i dont think i wanna bother going!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Never seen HOF.....want to go though! I too really stated watching/playing/collecting basketball around 94-95. I grew up in PHX and was super excited to have Kidd there for a few years playing with my man Penny.... Was called "Backcourt 2000". Too bad they couldn't make more happen! When he went back to Dallas I became a dallas fan. Same reason I like Shawn Marion, both PHX and Dallas. I can't wait to see how his coaching years go as it will be closly watched. Also what do you think Hill's next steps would be?
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/