`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UGH DAMN YOU PUIG

UGH DAMN YOU PUIG
every since topps announced his autos in Inception its becoming difficult to find cases f/s and the ones that are are atleast $200 more then before X( ugh glad i pre ordered a couple but getting my third has become increasingly difficult. cant wait to bust these cases though Smile
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

RE: UGH DAMN YOU PUIG
(06-12-2013, 06:45 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: every since topps announced his autos in Inception its becoming difficult to find cases f/s and the ones that are are atleast $200 more then before X( ugh glad i pre ordered a couple but getting my third has become increasingly difficult. cant wait to bust these cases though Smile
I hope for your sake they're not redemptions, but ... good luck either way!

I thought about preordering a couple boxes when blowout had them around 65. I should have. It'll probably drive up the cost of every other auto from inception as well.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(06-12-2013, 08:03 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: I thought about preordering a couple boxes when blowout had them around 65. I should have. It'll probably drive up the cost of every other auto from inception as well.
I almost ordered a case from dac and right when topps made the announcement suddenly the case wasn't on the site

I'm pretty irritated too. I think I am just going to pass on Inception. Other Bowman products just don't seem to hold their value well enough to justify these prices.

(06-12-2013, 08:42 PM)jstbuch Wrote: I'm pretty irritated too. I think I am just going to pass on Inception. Other Bowman products just don't seem to hold their value well enough to justify these prices.
Yeah apart from bowman and bowman chrome I'm not that interested in the others too pricey...was going to get inception being the first year and all but not at the price it will now command

Ive been looking to pre order a case myself, but cant find any Undecided Some ebay sellers got 'em for around $100/box.

Hopefully the LCS guy can get me one.

I loathe the dodgers so it will be easy to sell the puig auto I'll pull. lol :-)

well i was originally going to try to collect a set of the autos but now not so sure :/ I really like the design and was very pleased with the prices...and now they announce one new auto of the next hot commodity and blah...im going to wait and see what i get before i decide on going after a set or not, but if i pull a puig chances are its going straight to the bay while the getttin's good
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

I love the design and was in for maybe 4 cases but am just staying away now. I'm not going to buy any Puig autos from the set either because their prices will drop pretty hard when his chrome redemptions start coming in.