`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insane retail pull/ HUGE MAIL DAY (Harper, Griffey, Harvey, Tulo, Trout and more)

Insane retail pull/ HUGE MAIL DAY (Harper, Griffey, Harvey, Tulo, Trout and more)
So my day started with a trip to the Post Office needless to say it was a good day... Special Thanks to (randall44) this is what I received

[Image: image_zps59e33073.jpg]

[Image: image_zps922b5956.jpg]

[Image: image_zps765990af.jpg]

Pretty successful mailday if you ask me...

But my day wasn't done yet. The wife and I took a trip to the store and of course had to run by the card section to see what they had. Pretty crappy no new stock, but I figure what they hell even though im not the biggest fan of topps heritage. I decided to buy a blaster box.

6 packs in pretty freaking horrible Best thing up to this point was a Shelby Miller RC, Didi Gregorius RC and a Jose Altuve SP

but then lucky #7 What can I say

Pulled this bad boy
[Image: image_zps8dcb3cf6.jpg]
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Insane retail pull/ HUGE MAIL DAY (Harper, Griffey, Harvey, Tulo, Trout and more)
Son of a B**** lol you are so lucky! haha. The best thing I pulled of retail was when I bought 1 pack of 2008 heritage and got A Clayton Kershaw Real One auto!

RE: Insane retail pull/ HUGE MAIL DAY (Harper, Griffey, Harvey, Tulo, Trout and more)
bump....
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Not a bad day at all, nice trout
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

nice stuff, that stanton is sweet

Is it just me or does that Tulo auto card have someone else's picture on it?
Nice score on the Trout!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Nice stuff, offer sent! Thanks, RJ