`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts?

Thoughts?
Well I have 2 different questions, one is about baseball and the other is about a box. First Question:

Is there a chance Chris Sale could either win the Cy Young award, or is he just good enough to make it on the all-star team.

Second Question:

Is 2012 Goodwin Champions a good box for your money and is it a fun break?

Now lets discuss Big Grin

RE: Thoughts?
Sale has the stuff to win a CY will he who knows.
I personally can`t stand Goodwin champions but a lot of guys at my LCS love the stuff.

(06-08-2013, 11:11 PM)brian2345 Wrote: Sale has the stuff to win a CY will he who knows.
I personally can`t stand Goodwin champions but a lot of guys at my LCS love the stuff.
I definatley think he has a shot this year! I looked at some of the Gowin Champion stuff online and it has some really cool history in it! Hopefully I hit an American Flag Relic!

With Clay Buchholz undefeated at 9-0 and leading the league in ERA I think Sale's going to find this year's Cy Young Award a tough get. Down the road? He has the ability for sure.

Before the allstar break, Cy Young is still an open field. Lots of baseball left to play.
My opinion of Goodwin Champions, 2012 was okay, but was really disliking 2013. I was only comparing blasters, never purchased hobby boxes of either.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I think Sale has the ability to win one, plus outside of the Tigers he is in a pretty weak division which helps.

I have never been a Goodwin fan myself.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

I will be purchasing a 2012 Goodwin Champions Hobby box, pray that I pull a Civil War relic haha!