`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time getting cards graded. I think I did alright.

First time getting cards graded. I think I did alright.
I don't get many cards I can show off so I had to with these. Now only if I can find a Henderson rookie to send off that would grade this high or .5 better.

[Image: Graded_zps700605f9.jpg]
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: First time getting cards graded. I think I did alright.
I've got both of them raw, but not sure I'd be able to pull those scores raw. Did you think they'd come back that high or was it a surprise?
Kepler

not bad for your first graded submission
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(06-08-2013, 03:39 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I've got both of them raw, but not sure I'd be able to pull those scores raw. Did you think they'd come back that high or was it a surprise?
It was a bit of a surprise for sure. I was hoping to sneak a 10 out of one but was ready to get an 8 or so on both. I know that I had the Trout for a little bit and thought it would get a lower grade but the Harper was fresh from a pack I had bought a few days earlier. If I can trade for a raw Trout(for my set) I may try to sell these. I haven't been able to buy any cards in a couple months and I think I am going through withdraws. Hehe
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

Can't argue with 9.5's
Photobucket