Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Netflix 30 for 30

Netflix 30 for 30
Anyone watch these?
I watched a couple with in the last week or so. What it is, a director does a small documentary on a certain player or sport ec ect. They are like 1 hour long.
They are shown on ESPN so there all sports related.
Last night I watched ones called. "knuckleball" and " The House that Steinbrenner built". Both were very good if ya ask me.
Knuckleball covered Wakefiled and Dickey. Showed there up coming, there ups and downs being a knuckle ball pitcher and covered so other topics also, was pretty good.
Steinbrenner was amazing. Im a Yankees fan I found these very cool. Even if your not a Yankees fan I think ya would like it also.Covered things like when he first got the Yankees and how he was a very stern person but also at the same time a person with feelings and emotions. Also covered the House change, among other things.

Others I watched were one on Fernando Valenzuela that was really good also.
Also they have one on Bo Jackson. I learned alot from that one.

If ya can check some out. They have quit a few of them.
Just thought Id share Smile

RE: Netflix 30 for 30
oh man yea they are sweet! if you like football the marcus dupree one is great and for basketball the one on vlade divan and drazen petrovic!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Knuckleball was good watch that a couple days ago all the thirty for thirty a are good I watch a lot of docs on netflix
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

The Divac/Petro one was really good and so was the Chris Herren one. I've only watched a handful, but they are done really well. And I hate about 99% of ESPN programming, including Sports Center - haven't watched it in years.
Kepler

(06-08-2013, 12:22 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: oh man yea they are sweet! if you like football the marcus dupree one is great and for basketball the one on vlade divan and drazen petrovic!
+1...Marcus was the man!!!!!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

best one i've seen yet was the two escobars
and bo jackson cus who didnt love bo

ehh didnt care for two escobars prob only one i havent liked. yep herren one was great too!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

The best 30 for 30 episodes I've seen in no particular order are:

"Without Bias", "Pony Excess", "The Fab Five", "Benji", "You Don't Know Bo", "The Best that Never Was", "Elway to Marino", "Small Potatoes: Who Killed the USFL?"
[Image: mantle_banner_softglow_zps37b4eec9.gif]