`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did i sell for too low?

did i sell for too low?
busted more 2013 leaf best of basketball and pulled this (1996-97 E-X2000 Kobe Card#30, BGS 9.5)...put it up on the bay and sold it already...

my question is, did i put it up for too low? i've seen bgs 9s selling for less than $80-$100. out of 1,800 graded, there were only 14 graded at 9.5 and none any higher than that...so did i sell for too low?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-97-Fleer-E-...5af1ff77ee

RE: did i sell for too low?
How much did you sell it for?

$400

(06-06-2013, 03:18 PM)sonic311 Wrote: How much did you sell it for?

4 times the bgs 9 seems like a good price, sign up for worthpoint and check out previous sells.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I would've picked it up for $400 just cause there's not too many BGS 9.5's and its my favorite Kobe RC.

Start putting some of ur cards as auctions instead of BIN if you think you might have sold them too low.Let the market determine the value and then you wont second guess yourself as much. I wish I would have seen the Robinson when you listed it Tongue.

bad memories...i honestly thought i did my homework on the robinson.

yeah, i gotta let some of my items ride, but when you're busting expensive product sometimes you just gotta make the sales when you can. plus this one was a tough decision because i am a kobe fan, but i normally follow his autographed stuff, not his rookies.

(06-06-2013, 06:53 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Start putting some of ur cards as auctions instead of BIN if you think you might have sold them too low.Let the market determine the value and then you wont second guess yourself as much. I wish I would have seen the Robinson when you listed it Tongue.

Put them as an auction with a reserve that is the realistic amount you'd be happy with and a buy it now price that is higher than you're expecting to get.

If the auction doesn't hit your reserve, you don't have to give it away for less. If it does meet your reserve, you got at least the amount you were hoping for, and if someone decides to buy it now, you get more than you were expecting.
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!