`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puig!!

RE: Puig!!
(06-06-2013, 06:17 PM)cartman Wrote: uno mas......mainly because that's all I got!!

[Image: 2013agpuigwithcartmanwatermark_zpsa2b35152.jpg]

a fair representation of what may be a big chase card in the allen and ginter product.....or not.....just looked at release dates and looks like Topps will have time to get him into the regular set....but who gets bumped?
I'm going to guess it will for sure be a SP. They are going to capitalize on him just as they did Trout and Harper. I am going to do an /10 red autograph set this year. I am not really a set collector so this will be my first high end set experience and I am guessing the Puig is going to set me back more than a pretty penny.

(06-06-2013, 06:51 PM)jstbuch Wrote: I'm going to guess it will for sure be a SP. They are going to capitalize on him just as they did Trout and Harper. I am going to do an /10 red autograph set this year. I am not really a set collector so this will be my first high end set experience and I am guessing the Puig is going to set me back more than a pretty penny.

that's quite a goal to shoot for there......I usually do some of the easier sets....haven't gone for anything too outrageous since the 2005 Turkey Red....did the base, and the red, white, black and gold versions of the standard cards, standard cabinets and all the blankets...have all the standard relic cards too....had a fair amount of the autographs and auto/relic cabinets at one time too....actually pulled the Alfonso Soriano Gold Auto redemption (of only two produced) but sold it....thus ending my desire to go after the really tough autographs

will probably pop a few boxes of this year's A&G....now that I know your Beckett ID....I'll check in with ya to see if I can help out in any way

(06-06-2013, 07:14 PM)cartman Wrote: that's quite a goal to shoot for there......I usually do some of the easier sets....haven't gone for anything too outrageous since the 2005 Turkey Red....did the base, and the red, white, black and gold versions of the standard cards, standard cabinets and all the blankets...have all the standard relic cards too....had a fair amount of the autographs and auto/relic cabinets at one time too....actually pulled the Alfonso Soriano Gold Auto redemption (of only two produced) but sold it....thus ending my desire to go after the really tough autographs

will probably pop a few boxes of this year's A&G....now that I know your Beckett ID....I'll check in with ya to see if I can help out in any way
That was some undertaking. I actually stopped collecting around 2007 and just got started again. I've only done one set and it was a 2007 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Set... or, as I like to call it, one of the most worthless Bowman Chrome Sets Ever. I spent a small fortune on that stupid thing lol...

that dudes bat is CORKED