`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRUSTRATION!

FRUSTRATION!
Now that I am off for the summer and have very little to do I've been spending more time on here trying to get some trades done. I know my inventory is no where near what it used to be but I feel I am offering reasonable trades. Here are just a few of my gripes for today.

1. Why list an item that you want to trade for but have no items available to trade? I have come across numerous traders who have hundreds of items listed in their inventories but not one marked for trade. How do you expect to trade for that item?

2. Trades offered but no response to offer. I have sent a number of offers to traders for items that they WANT to trade for but don't bother responding. I do check to see if they've been on so that's no excuse. Common decency would be to reply even with a no or counteroffer. I know I have been guilty of that in the past but haven't in a long time.

There. I feel better.
PLEASE NO TRADES UNDER $30 BV

RE: FRUSTRATION!
(06-06-2013, 05:50 PM)moncitysportscards Wrote: Now that I am off for the summer and have very little to do I've been spending more time on here trying to get some trades done. I know my inventory is no where near what it used to be but I feel I am offering reasonable trades. Here are just a few of my gripes for today.

1. Why list an item that you want to trade for but have no items available to trade? I have come across numerous traders who have hundreds of items listed in their inventories but not one marked for trade. How do you expect to trade for that item?

2. Trades offered but no response to offer. I have sent a number of offers to traders for items that they WANT to trade for but don't bother responding. I do check to see if they've been on so that's no excuse. Common decency would be to reply even with a no or counteroffer. I know I have been guilty of that in the past but haven't in a long time.

There. I feel better.
It gives you a clue as to how many people don't mark their Org. properly. When Beckett does a purge their records go away.

(06-06-2013, 05:50 PM)moncitysportscards Wrote: Now that I am off for the summer and have very little to do I've been spending more time on here trying to get some trades done. I know my inventory is no where near what it used to be but I feel I am offering reasonable trades. Here are just a few of my gripes for today.

There. I feel better.
Number 2 is my biggest gripe, don't know how many trades I've initiated and been ignored but its in the 50-60 range easy.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(06-06-2013, 05:50 PM)moncitysportscards Wrote: I have come across numerous traders who have hundreds of items listed in their inventories but not one marked for trade. How do you expect to trade for that item?
people use org for all sorts of things, not just trading. i use it to keep track of every order i have. other folks use it for keeping track of their collections

(06-06-2013, 07:35 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: people use org for all sorts of things, not just trading. i use it to keep track of every order i have. other folks use it for keeping track of their collections
I understand that. The previous sentence is where I made my point. Posting that you want to trade for a card when you don't list anything to trade makes no sense to me.
PLEASE NO TRADES UNDER $30 BV