`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Org deleted

RE: Org deleted
I haven't had a problem yet but I also have maybe 4k cards in my org. I put all my cards on an excel spreadsheet from 2011 and prior as a " just in case". I have twice as many cards but all my completed sets I have I don't add.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(06-06-2013, 08:01 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Delete from the people that are no longer active before you delete from the paying customers Beckett, effing bastards. I am really starting to get heated about this the more I think about it. I mean I pay for this service to keep an accurate Org so I can update my inventory for trading purposes. I have a couple sets that haven't been used in a while and my Org is messed with. I pay nearly $100 a year to use this, wanna pay me back? Doubt it, asses, try replying to my emails jackholes
Did Customer Service get back to you with the information that it should be fixed now?

-Traci

They fixed one issue (sort of) have had numerous other sets getting blanked out, asked them to just delete my Org which they kinda did. I wanted the whole thing wiped out, folders and all. Still shows 100K+ in the number next to my trash folder but there is actually nothing in there. I would really like to get the whole thing wiped so I can attempt to start over after I get out of my current Org despression
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]