`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Redemption question / concern

Redemption question / concern
Hey - newer member to the forums, recently jumped back into collecting and I was recently surprised by my uncle (who is a small collector mainly packers stuff) and girlfriend on my birthday with a few redemption cards (something that did not exist or was aware of when I had previously collected).

not knowing much about redemption's I read the instructions signed up on the sites and submitted the codes. Waited a week or so and received my first redemption which was a Doug Martin Panini Certified Future /175 was pretty excited and the card looked great.

Decided to login and check on my other redemption's and noticed they were still sitting there with no status updates, then started to read online about redemption's and got a little worried because it seems like they are hit or miss. I am a bit concerned after reading players have issues with contracts and what not - and I wanted to see if anyone on the forums had any info regarding any of the players having issues signing or if I should be concerned about this particular redemption - I don't want to be swapped with a crappy auto :/

I have redeemed the following cards:
- 2012 TOPPS FIVE STAR futures eight sig book (sigs include; luck, rg3, tannehill, richardson, martin, wilson, blackmon and floyd) - card I am concerned about! - This was a present and I'm not sure how much the card is valued at or how much they spent for the redemption.
- 2012 CERTIFIED FUTURE Bernard pierce
- 2012 Panini Absolute Kendall Wright, rookie premiere materials
- 2011 Panini Plates & PatchesJULIO JONES

Cool cards that I got that weren't redemption's!
- 2012 Topps Valor RG3 Valor 1/1
- 2012 Topps Valor Doug Martin Valor 1/1
- 2012 PANINI CONTENDERS Alfred Morris Playoff ticket /99
- 2012 Topps Valor Russell Wilson blank back from topps vault 1/1 (self bought)

Thanks for the advice and read - sorry for the wall of text!

RE: Redemption question / concern
Welcome back to the hobby. As far as the redemption question I can't answer that for you. I know I have alot better luck with Panini than Topps.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Wow that eight auto book is a super nice present. I wouldnt be worried though as it does take time for redemptions to come in. But most of those guys have been good signers as they are rcs so........But it does take time. Sometimes months or even years so just be patient. You wont get a crappy replacement auto for that card should it come to that. The only one Id be worried about is the Julio as he hasnt signed jack.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

You guys are quick! - Thanks for the info - I was really excited when I seen what that book looks like Big Grin

be worried about the Bernard Pierce, im still waiting on like 5 redemptions of him.

was the Martin you redeemed an auto? because im still waiting on him as well.

as far as everyone else I don't know.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

You're not getting the Julio - he has some sort of beef with Panini.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

Yea the Doug Martin was an Auto it was came super quick, going to call on my other redemption's tomorrow just to see what they have to say about them ;P

Right now it doesnt look like Julio is gonna sign. Apparently he wants too much to sign now? I know I spoke with somebody at Panini and they keep reaching out to him to see if he will sign and dont want to annoy him where he wont sign but right now its not looking like it will happen anytime soon.