`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Melky Cabrera Be Banned?

RE: Will Melky Cabrera Be Banned?
I will add my 2 cents in but that's all i'm putting. As a still believer who could've made it to the big leagues (don't laugh i'm still trying to find a way!), stuff likes this makes me sick to my stomach. If you need to take any enhancers, you need to work in an office job. Because your weak and you have a weak will, you don't belong in a physical sport. Tough luck cry into Kleenex. First offense should be a year suspension and a community apology by visiting elementary schools and talk about how cheating will get you no where but the bottom of the pit. Second offense, banned for life and a data entry position at some garbage firm doing paperwork 8 hours a day. 4 letter word THEM! that is all Smile
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

From the stuff I heard on the radio the other day, it sounds like this wouldn't only count as Melky's second strike - for lying about it. I'm not sure, but everybody seemed to think that the previous one and this one were the same thing. So time served on the first, second for lying about it.

Not sure what this would do for Yasmani Grandal, since he just got back from suspension.
Kepler

Or Colon... I guess if they think Melky's stash came through bio-gen they could make the argument that he already got caught in this mess so that's his first offense. I guess if they are doing that then they are probably doing it for Colon too. Personally, why? Just kick those guys out.

I love that some of these super young players are going to have to strikes this early in their careers!