`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question about a redemption card

Question about a redemption card

I pulled this today andit expired about 2 months ago called upper de k they gave the address to send it to and said theymwould honor it. Its a 2011 green stripe 25 has a pretty high bv but i was wondering what kind of cards do they send you is it 25 base cards or randoms just wondering would you send it in or trade it off
Photobucket

RE: Question about a redemption card
I believe you would get 25 base auto's of his. I don't know that to be 100% true, but I think so. btw, That Brooks Robinson is sweeeet, it's getting graded next submission. Thank you!!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

Well if you get 25 of his autos I call dibs on 1.... Big Grin
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(06-03-2013, 03:58 PM)redskins316 Wrote: I believe you would get 25 base auto's of his. I don't know that to be 100% true, but I think so. btw, That Brooks Robinson is sweeeet, it's getting graded next submission. Thank you!!
That brooks was in great shape pretty centered tooo glad you liked it man had your name on it when i got
(06-03-2013, 04:01 PM)mik253 Wrote: Well if you get 25 of his autos I call dibs on 1.... Big Grin
If thats the case you will get one for sure bud
Photobucket

2011 they give you 25 base rookies of his, not auto's. 2012 they did the auto's.
Eddie George Super Collector

Yeah, KEEP it. Worth more as a 25 stripe.

That's a pretty sweet and tough pull!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Wow i dont need 25 base cards lol i guess i will keep it
Photobucket