Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone still trade base and inserts?

Anyone still trade base and inserts?
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone on here still trades for base and inserts from the 90's and early 00's? I have a large amount of these from various teams and players, and I'd like to try and trade them for similar Randy Moss or Vikings cards. I ask because I'd rather not take the time of putting these in the org and paying for the price guide just to see them sit there for years.

Any advice is welcomed!

Thanks,
Michael

RE: Anyone still trade base and inserts?
Im always looking for any Hines Ward base, parallels or inserts that I don't already have. Pm a list if you have any?
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

I'm always looking for Wisconsin alums I don't have--can send you a list if you like
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

if you have any 1995 ultra rising stars gold medallions im looking for 4 cards..
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I have a ton of Randy Moss base listed in my org. Also, I collect any base, inserts of Brett Favre, Michael Vick, and Randy Moss I don't have.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

give me a look i love inserts

I have plenty of Moss/Vikings cards not in my org, PM me a list of all your Peyton Manning (also like Terry Bradshaw and Roger Staubach if you have them) and i'll send you back a list of my Moss/Vikes. Thanks!!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

I've got a few Moss I think, give me a look and lmk
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

I COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, DONT HAVE MOSS TO OFFER, BUT I MIGHT HAVE SOME TRADE BAIT FOR YOU TO ACQUIRE MORE MOSS. SEND ME A LIST OF COWBOYS & WE WILL GO FROM THERE.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I collect elway and a few other older broncos players as well as build sets. Base/insert trading is always welcome with me!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]