`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Group Submissions?

Group Submissions?
I have several cards that I would like to get graded and have seen people on here doing "group submissions" i'm assuming to get discount pricing for bulk submissions. Most of my cards are more towards the high end variety. My question is how safe is it to do these group submissions? Since I'm still fairly new to the boards I don't know many people on here. Does anyone have any horror stories with these group submissions? And since I'm new will anyone even let me in on one? Let me know,

Thanks, Seth
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

RE: Group Submissions?
I can give my opinion. There are two great members on here that I've done group submissions with and have never had any problems with either. I like how they both handle the submissions and have nothing bad to say about either. Giantsfan270, Ron and RW34, Wendy. I have never done my own submission and honestly wouldn't know where to start, so I mail my cards to them with the information they need, give them the money and wait for them to come back to me. It's easy and they should be commended for their work on the submissions. Both are trustworthy imho, so I wouldn't worry there. They will post a few weeks before a submission to give you time to get your cards together. Wendy just had one and the cards are out now, Ron may have one coming up soon, keep an eye on the boards. You can PM either to get details if they have openings or not for their next submission. Hope that helps.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(05-29-2013, 03:12 PM)redskins316 Wrote: I can give my opinion. There are two great members on here that I've done group submissions with and have never had any problems with either. I like how they both handle the submissions and have nothing bad to say about either. Giantsfan270, Ron and RW34, Wendy. I have never done my own submission and honestly wouldn't know where to start, so I mail my cards to them with the information they need, give them the money and wait for them to come back to me. It's easy and they should be commended for their work on the submissions. Both are trustworthy imho, so I wouldn't worry there. They will post a few weeks before a submission to give you time to get your cards together. Wendy just had one and the cards are out now, Ron may have one coming up soon, keep an eye on the boards. You can PM either to get details if they have openings or not for their next submission. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the referral!

I returned your PM Seth.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Ron has a great service going. I have used him 3 times, sending 20, 20, and 10 cards in at a time. They have been a very fun and organized, and I am looking forward to getting the last order delivered. It should be here with some great grades! You can send as many or as few as you would like in his submissions. I am quite sure he is as reputable as there is out there, on this site or any other.

(05-29-2013, 05:16 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Thanks for the referral!

I returned your PM Seth.
Ron, I have a bunch I have been toying with getting graded. I would be interested in your next submission. Please send me details on pricing and turn around time.

Thanks, Leo
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(05-30-2013, 12:21 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Ron, I have a bunch I have been toying with getting graded. I would be interested in your next submission. Please send me details on pricing and turn around time.

Thanks, Leo
You got it. I'm going away for two weeks in July so I'll do a 10 day in the beginning of August and announce it in a couple weeks so everyone can get ready. I'll let you know for sure...

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"