`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Jamaal Charles PC SCAN HEAVY

RE: Jamaal Charles PC SCAN HEAVY
Holy crap....your jamaal charles collection is amazing! I've got a pm coming your way in response to the last one you sent me. Oh, and this DEFINITELY counts as a super collection lol
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

You need this one - Charles, Jamal 1/1 photo hpqscan0007-1.jpg
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(05-28-2013, 11:20 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: You need this one - Charles, Jamal 1/1 photo hpqscan0007-1.jpg
definately..wish i had something for you..are you looking at moving it?? if so, what are you looking for??
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Happy to move it. FT/FS. I collect HOFer Auto Patches. Open to sell, trade, cash/card combo. Doesn't fit in my collection, would rather see it in someone who will appreciate it!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

I do have some HOF PC cards that I would move for it..what value are you putting on it please PM me the price..or you can send me an offer..if you'd like..don't know that I have any AUTO/Patch on the same card..but i do have some autos and some patch cards..

Always love seeing your stuff Rodney!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(05-29-2013, 05:23 PM)gocardinals Wrote: I do have some HOF PC cards that I would move for it..what value are you putting on it please PM me the price..or you can send me an offer..if you'd like..don't know that I have any AUTO/Patch on the same card..but i do have some autos and some patch cards..
PM sent.

bump..

Very nice PC. Love all the colors
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Wow I am from KC and love Charles so I am impressed nice job......