`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My "Display Cases" I built with my Dad, Scans!

RE: My "Display Cases" I built with my Dad, Scans!
Very cool display
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(05-26-2013, 08:46 PM)elberson Wrote: Very cool display
Thanks man!
(05-26-2013, 09:20 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: That's awesome, but what happens when you finally run out of room lol?
well I guess we have a new project on our hands, and we build more- that's what happened after the original three haha
(05-26-2013, 09:20 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: That's awesome, but what happens when you finally run out of room lol?
well I guess we have a new project on our hands, and we build more- that's what happened after the original three haha
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

You guys did a great job with those display cases, and more importantly, your collection is appreciated every time you walk into your room. Awesome display and a really awesome collection you have going! I always marvel at my fellow forum members that can focus their collections. I always say that I have collector ADD. Smile I can't focus on anything for too long.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-26-2013, 10:30 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: You guys did a great job with those display cases, and more importantly, your collection is appreciated every time you walk into your room. Awesome display and a really awesome collection you have going! I always marvel at my fellow forum members that can focus their collections. I always say that I have collector ADD. Smile I can't focus on anything for too long.
Thank you for the compliments man- being able to see my collection more often inspires me to keep going. And yeah, I think I have collector OCD, as I focus on each project intensely until it is finished ha. That's why I'm glad I'm doing the Kendall Supercollection, it will be a continuous thing for a long time I hope!

good stuff! want to share the blueprints? Smile
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Great looking set-up
New forums are up and looking for members!
www.nextupcollectibles.com

just chiming in to add what others are already saying-- those look awesome!!

wish I had the space to put something together like that and then places to put them! would love to have more of our collection displayed to enjoy nicely like that some day!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Awesome display & collection! Thanks for shareing. Someday..............
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thank you for the rest of the responses, just in case anyone was wondering- a few people have asked about me building them some- if interested, just pm me and we will see what we can do!

Hey man! I was looking back at these cause I really like them! What are the dimensions you used for them!?
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]