`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Museum help

2013 Topps Museum help
I am entering one of those live feed case breaks where you pick a team and whatever cards are pulled for that team you get to keep. The first i entered was for 2013 Bowman Jumbo and picked the royals, got a purple ice 10/10, ventura blue refractor auto, selman blue refractor auto, and another auto, so i got hooked lol.

Problem is, i have no knowledge of Topps Museum once so ever, as i am trying to collect another set other then bowman and bowman chrome.
So i have no idea which team to pick. The prices vary by team to, so if anyone knows which of these teams has the most or best hits can you please help me? Smile

Indians, tigers, Marlins, pirates, phillies, blue jays and mariners

If none are good ill pass, but im just looking for opinions here.

Thanks so much for any advice.

RE: 2013 Topps Museum help
Pick a team you like, if you are picking trying for the biggest hits just look up the checklist on sportscardradio.com.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

love the Royals -let me know if you want to trade any of them!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(05-26-2013, 08:14 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Pick a team you like, if you are picking trying for the biggest hits just look up the checklist on sportscardradio.com.
I collect Mets, but that team is already taken. So i am looking for bigger hits. I'm just looking for the most likely team ill get a hit for. Thanks for the checklist.

(05-26-2013, 08:19 AM)homerjg007 Wrote: love the Royals -let me know if you want to trade any of them!
I would like to keep the ventura for now, but the others i might. I will let you know as soon as they come in the mail.

Dodgers, Braves, Yankees, and Tigers all have some real nice hits in there.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(05-26-2013, 09:12 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Dodgers, Braves, Yankees, and Tigers all have some real nice hits in there.
Agreed.
Photobucket

Rays for longoria
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK