`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Night at the Museum

A Night at the Museum
My buddy and I stay away from mid tier and high tier packs but for some reason I thought we would do well, after all I had done well all year. Since 2013 I have hit The Yu Darvish heritage err 1942, a dual relic of posey and mays out of heritage, a B. Buxton blue ref. auto...I felt like I couldn't miss with stuff like Museum....

There were 2 packs in the first box and this is what I got...
[Image: Lot1001_zps28c5a4fc.jpg]

So when I went to pay for it my buddy bought two packs out of a new box and didn't hit a auto so there sat two packs with autos so I bought those this what I got...
[Image: Lot2001_zpscf76d876.jpg]
So there it is I wish I could say I stopped but I didn't they had one more box left and nothing was it out of all the other boxes so there had to be something in the last box right? ...This is what I got. Oh and my buddy bought the first pack of this box and hit the patch.

[Image: Lot3001_zps0a154f01.jpg]

So we left the last pack it may have been stupid but I couldn't pull the trigger after taking a beating like that ...So is this the norm with junk? Thanks

RE: A Night at the Museum
Interested in the Bumgarner if its ft

Everything but the ozzie is up for trade. just send me a pm of what you want and what you would be willing to trade for them. Thansk

Are those sticker autos on the auto/relics?
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(05-24-2013, 04:47 PM)cross4444 Wrote: Are those sticker autos on the auto/relics?
Yes they are. I have a triple relic/auto of a common from the same set So i guess they are ment to be that way

Check me for the Bumgarner.

Sticker autos on the relic autos but hard signed on the Holland and Skaggs.

What moron would purchase junk like that...oh wait I am the friend whom also bought some. Let me say never again. Topps needs to put better players for their hits when basically it is $50 for one hit and the player is like who? Here is what I got and all is available for trade:

[Image: 2013ToppsMuseumLot_zps2467811e.jpg]

Thanks for posting that for us my man...we killed it hahaha

You almost HAVE to go back for that last pack. lol.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*