`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Plastic Storage Containers???

RE: Plastic Storage Containers???
No they do not. When I buy my house and dont have to move anymore im going to design one thats big, heavy and locks lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Sent you a PM.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

This may be a project for me and my 4 year old...lol He loves to build things. Thanks for the info!!

(06-12-2013, 12:06 PM)branesergen Wrote: Yes sir. Bought the 4" by 1/4" slats at Lowes (Dont recommend Home Depot as I boycott them for personal reasons!) and cut them to fit and hot glued them together and stuck them in the drawer thingy I bought at WalMart. I have a smaller set up that I put wood in the bottom, would recommend that if you have the means since the bigger drawers have more play in them.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(06-12-2013, 12:06 PM)branesergen Wrote: Yes sir. Bought the 4" by 1/4" slats at Lowes (Dont recommend Home Depot as I boycott them for personal reasons!) and cut them to fit and hot glued them together and stuck them in the drawer thingy I bought at WalMart. I have a smaller set up that I put wood in the bottom, would recommend that if you have the means since the bigger drawers have more play in them.
You make house calls??

Funny you boycott HD but go to Wallyworld...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(06-12-2013, 07:37 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: You make house calls??

Funny you boycott HD but go to Wallyworld...
I used to work for one of HD's remodeling services and it was a cluster blank and I have just refused to shop there since lol Nothing really bad but Lowes is better.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

We do Lowe's too, or the local Ace. No HD, there really isn't even one close to where I live!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]